Terms of Service for Loga
By using Loga services and any application, data or information accessed from Loga services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For individual users, Loga is made available for your personal and non-commercial use only. For Merchant users, Loga is made available for your use only and may not be commercially resold, except that you have been specifically licensed to do so from Metamedia Technology. Please contact us at sales @ loga.app for more details regarding business possibilities.
Metamedia Technology reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes that could possibly lead to reduction of your rights and/or benefits are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted through the proper channels to ensure your awareness.
Content from Third Parties
Loga includes information from third parties including contents provided by the registered Merchants in the Loga platform which subject to copyright protection and other intellectual property rights of such third parties. Metamedia Technology makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by these third parties. Usage of this information is allowed only through Loga service and under these terms and conditions.
Restriction On Use
Map information provided through Loga is intended for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic conditions or other events may cause road conditions to differ from the map results.
You may not use Loga in a manner which gives you or any other person access to mass downloads or bulk feeds of map imagery, search results, and numerical latitude and longitude coordinates. You may not use Loga for any commercial or business purposes for yourself or any third parties. You may not copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, modify or make derivative works of Loga software and content in whole or in part. You also may not rent, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the software and the content or any part thereof or use it in any manner not expressly authorized by this agreement.
By using Loga, you do not receive any, and Metamedia Technology and/or its licensors (if any) retain all ownership rights in the imagery. The imagery is copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other data or software.
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using Loga and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use Loga only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Loga, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Loga services;
- use Loga services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Loga services;
- interfere with or disrupt Loga services or servers or networks connected to Loga services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Loga services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of Loga services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Loga;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to the United States or your country of residence.
You can contact us at support @ loga.app for more information and any support on using Loga services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
(a) METAMEDIA TECHNOLOGY AND ITS REGISTERED MERCHANTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS. (b) METAMEDIA TECHNOLOGY AND ITS REGISTERED MERCHANTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES.
- 51567 reads